Welcome to Your Private Family Getaway – Luxury Cottage Bodhi View, Wentworth Falls
Bodhi View is located on the edge of the National Reserve, overlooking the escarpment at Wentworth Falls.
The cottage is laid out over three levels, and is designed to showcase the awe-inspiring vista of the surrounding escarpment – with its dramatic landscape of rugged high cliffs and the pristine valley below.
Bodhi View Design
This luxury retreat is light and airy, and beautifully detailed with natural surfaces and quality fittings. It has a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen, and open-plan living and dining areas opening onto an exterior entertaining area with panoramic view of Mt Hay.
Bodhi View is ideal for small groups, or a family. It has four spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms, two with spas. The generous layout allows guests to move freely between the living spaces and sleeping areas, and the innovative use of glass doors and cathedral ceilings bring natural light and warmth into every corner. For added warmth and comfort, guests have the option of central heating, or a more romantic slow-combustion wood-burner, or both for colder winter nights, and the living area has air-conditioning for summer-time guests escaping the urban heat. Eco-friendly building materials ensure that the rooms retain a comfortable ambient temperature once the building is heated or cooled.
The cottage is peaceful, private and totally self-contained. It is set in an established native garden leading to cliff top walks and views.
Bodhi View Features
- Unique architect-designed home set out over three levels.
- Located on the edge of the National Reserve
- Magnificent panoramic views from each window
- Warm northern aspect
- Non-smoking environment
- Luxurious four bedroom cottage accommodation with three bathrooms and two large spas
- King, two queens and two king single beds in the bedrooms
- Double sofa bed in the living area
- Vaulted cathedral ceilings
- Gourmet kitchen with espresso coffee maker
- Spacious entertainment decks with panoramic views of Mt Hay and the Grose Valley
- Central heating
- Slow combustion wood fire heater – firewood provided
- Air conditioning in the living area
- Quality linens and towels
- Full laundry facilities
- Direct access to cliff top walks
- Accommodates up to 10 people
To book online, please check availability at the top of this page. For full confirmation, a deposit of 50% of the tariff is requested. Through payment of the deposit, you confirm, that you have read and accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ for accommodation with Bodhi Cottages. The balance is requested one week before arrival, by direct deposit or by credit card.
Direct deposit or credit card (MasterCard or VISA).
For security purposes, a credit card authorisation is requested, prior to occupancy.
One night’s deposit will be charged if there is a cancellation. If we are able to re-let the cottage, the full deposit will be refunded, less a $50 administration fee.
Complete the bookings form, or call 02 4782 4609 for additional information.